Fire officials are looking into a fire that happened at the McIntosh building on Worthington Street on Saturday afternoon.
CBS 3 media partner Mass Live and The Republican reported that when crews arrived around 3:30 p.m., they found a construction tarp in flames.
The fire was quickly extinguished, but officials are investigating to see if the blaze was intentionally set.
The McIntosh construction is ongoing due to the natural gas explosion of the nearby Scores Gentlemen's Club in 2012.
Copyright 2014 WSHM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.