A family is homeless Saturday night following an early morning fire.
It happened at a multi-family home on Mill Street just after 4 a.m.
Dennis Leger, aide to Fire Commissioner Joseph Conant, told CBS 3 that an electrical fire in an attic led to kitchen damage in two of the three units in the house.
The family of two adults and one child that lived on the third floor will have to stay elsewhere.
Leger estimated the damage at approximately $10,000.
He said there were no injuries.
Copyright 2014 WSHM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.