Chimney fire damages Agawam home - CBS 3 Springfield - WSHM

Chimney fire damages Agawam home

Posted: Updated:
AGAWAM, MA (WSHM) -

Just before the snow tapered off Friday afternoon, Agawam firefighters were called into action.

They responded to a chimney fire at a house on Bunker Hill Road, in the Feeding Hills section of the city.

Fire officials told CBS 3, there was less than $1,000 in damage and the fire could have been prevented if the chimney was properly cleaned.

Copyright 2014 WSHM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved. 

Powered by WorldNow
WSHM
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2014, WSHM; Springfield, MA. (A Meredith Corporation Station) and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.