Moviegoers spot small fire at Phoenix business - CBS 3 Springfield - WSHM

Moviegoers spot small fire at Phoenix business

Posted: Updated:
Moviegoers spotted smoke inside the Harem Lounge as they were leaving the AMC 24 at Ray Road. (Source: Phoenix Fire Department) Moviegoers spotted smoke inside the Harem Lounge as they were leaving the AMC 24 at Ray Road. (Source: Phoenix Fire Department)
PHOENIX (CBS5) -

An electrical outlet with several appliances plugged in caused a small electrical fire at a south Phoenix business on Wednesday night.

People leaving the AMC 24 theaters called 911 after seeing smoke through the windows of the Harem Lounge at 4905 E. Ray Rd. about 11:50 p.m., said Phoenix Fire Department spokesman.

Firefighters found the fire in the wall of the outlet. Damage was minimal and the business was expected to reopen soon, the spokesman said.

Copyright 2014 CBS 5 (KPHO Broadcasting Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow
WSHM
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2014, WSHM; Springfield, MA. (A Meredith Corporation Station) and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.