Burning food causes Springfield apartment fire - CBS 3 Springfield - WSHM

Burning food causes Springfield apartment fire

Posted: Updated:
SPRINGFIELD, MA (WSHM) -

Springfield firefighters say food left on the stove caused a fire which displaced a man from his Berkshire Avenue apartment Thursday night.

Firefighters were able to put the fire out around 6:45 p.m.

The American Red Cross is helping the man.

Copyright 2013 WSHM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow
WSHM
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2014, WSHM; Springfield, MA. (A Meredith Corporation Station) and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.