The Red Cross is helping six people and five animals left homeless after a fire on High Street in Ware.
Firefighters told CBS 3 the flames started in the garage of a two-family home and spread to the house.
The fire is being ruled accidental. There is no exact cause yet.
No one was injured.
Copyright 2013 WSHM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.
Questions continue to linger for families of residents at the Geriatric Authority of Holyoke. Family members of current residents met with officials Monday night to find out what happens next.More >>