Unattended cooking to blame for Barney Ln. apt fire - CBS 3 Springfield - WSHM

Unattended cooking to blame for Barney Ln. apt fire

Posted: Updated:
SPRINGFIELD, MA (WSHM) -

Two people are displaced following an early morning apartment fire on Barney Lane.

Fire officials tell CBS 3 the fire started in 34 Barney Lane and spread to 32.

The fire caused around $60,000 in damage, fire officials say it was caused by unattended cooking.

The Red Cross is assisting the victims.

Copyright 2013 WSHM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow
WSHM
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2014, WSHM; Springfield, MA. (A Meredith Corporation Station) and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.