One person is dead and two more are injured following an overnight fire at 28 Glen St.
The call came in just before 4:30 a.m. Saturday morning.
Lt. Thomas Paquin of the Holyoke Fire Department told CBS 3 that fire was showing in every window of the house when they first arrived.
While officials have yet to release her identity, CBS 3 media partner Mass Live and The Republican reported that 15-year-old Halee Hilton was the person who died in the fire.
Hilton, who was taken to the medical examiner's office, was found on the second floor of the house.
Crews had to rescue a woman from the roof of the porch and she was taken to Baystate Medical Center.
The extent of her injuries are not known at this time.
Lt. Thomas Paquin said the cause of the fire is accidental and that it began in the area of the family's wood-burning stove.
One firefighter suffered a knee injury while fighting the blaze.
He was treated and released.
The homeowner's pet dog was resuscitated on scene and brought to the Thomas J. O'Conner Animal Center.
Copyright 2013 WSHM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.