It was one month ago when Scores Gentlemen's Club exploded following a natural gas leak.
The building was leveled and dozens more were damaged.
After two days of investigation, the state fire marshal said human error by a Columbia Gas worker who punctured a mismarked line was the reason for the destruction.
Since then, CBS 3 media partner Mass Live and The Republican reports the gas company has paid out just over $1 million in cash advances and settlements.
That comes from the 700 claims Columbia Gas has processed in the past month.
Those claims have come from various business owners, residents and charitable organizations that were affected near the blast site.
The company said their commitment to the city remains unwavering.
Copyright 2012 WSHM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.