We have new details on the Westfield fire that displaced dozens of tenants Monday night.
Officials told CBS 3 a burner on an electric stove was left on by accident and caused nearby materials to catch on fire.
The fire caused more than $1 million in damage to the Washington House Apartments.
The Westfield Housing Authority told CBS 3 that 33 of the 56 tenants are being allowed back into their homes. Other apartments are taking longer to fix.
Copyright WSHM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.